Attending a driving school Fareham is a big part of most people’s days. However, most people have a hard time driving. If you spend most of your time in your car, it is very important to learn how to be a better driver. It will not only make the drive enjoyable and easy but it will also save you from getting into any trouble with the law. Below are 5 helpful driving lessons Fareham tips that will make you a better driver.
1. Proper Wheel Positions – Where you place your hands when driving greatly determines your overall driving experience. When driving, you need your muscles to be relaxed so that you can have better control of the wheel. The best way to achieve this is by placing your hands in the 9 and 3 clock positions of your wheel.
2. Proper Mirror Position – The other thing that will instantly make you a better driver is your mirror position. The mirrors ought to be far outward in order to cover your blind spots thereby improving your view.
3. Avoid driving when sleepy – It is very dangerous to drive when you are not fully alert. Whether you’ve been drinking, you are sick or sleepy; you should not drive when you are not fully alert. Otherwise, you might end up getting into an accident.
4. Obey Traffic Rules – One of the reasons people get into trouble with traffic police is not obeying traffic rules. Make sure you know all the rules and pay attention to each one of them when driving. When you do this, you will have an easy time on the road.
5. Practice – If you want to better your driving skills, you will need to practice every time you can. This will make you more aware of your mistakes thereby enabling you to rectify them. Before you know it, you will be driving like a boss.